- RSS Channel Showcase 1981324
- RSS Channel Showcase 1431603
- RSS Channel Showcase 5310956
- RSS Channel Showcase 9734672
Articles on this Page
- 02/27/15--02:53: _Greenlight will exh...
- 12/22/14--04:19: _Visit Greenlight In...
- 01/20/16--11:25: _Greenlight will be ...
- 04/12/16--07:34: _Visit Greenlight In...
- 07/19/16--12:49: _Visit Greenlight at...
- 09/22/16--05:38: _Let's Motivate The ...
- 09/22/16--05:52: _Hydrogen Energy & F...
- 11/17/16--01:52: _Please join us in B...
- 12/16/16--02:13: _Visit Greenlight In...
- 12/16/16--02:21: _6500 exhibitors exp...
- 04/05/17--11:52: _HFC 2017 in Vancouv...
- 04/12/17--04:54: _Meet Greenlight at ...
- 09/06/17--01:31: _Automotive Testing ...
- 09/06/17--01:52: _Fuel Cell Seminar &...
- 09/06/17--02:27: _World of Energy Sol...
- 11/16/17--11:57: _Hydrogen & Fuel Cel...
- 01/18/18--03:04: _Hannover Messe, Ger...
- 04/23/18--05:35: _Meet us in Rio: Jun...
- 06/27/18--12:32: _China International...
- 08/22/18--11:06: _f-cell Stuttgart, G...
- 02/27/15--02:53: Greenlight will exhibit at Hannover Messe April 25th - 29th, 2016
- 09/22/16--05:52: Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cells in India are the Way Forward
- 12/16/16--02:13: Visit Greenlight Innovation at Tokyo Big Site March 1-3
- 12/16/16--02:21: 6500 exhibitors expected at Hannover Messe April 24-28
- 04/05/17--11:52: HFC 2017 in Vancouver June 5 - 6
- 04/12/17--04:54: Meet Greenlight at Hannover Messe April 24-28
- 09/06/17--01:31: Automotive Testing Expo, Shanghai, Sept 19-21
- 09/06/17--01:52: Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Expo, Long Beach California, Nov 7-9
- 09/06/17--02:27: World of Energy Solutions, Stuttgart, October 9-11
- 11/16/17--11:57: Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo, Tokyo Japan: Feb 28 - March 2, 2018
- 01/18/18--03:04: Hannover Messe, Germany April 23-27, 2018
- 04/23/18--05:35: Meet us in Rio: June 17-22, 2018
- 08/22/18--11:06: f-cell Stuttgart, Germany Sept 18+19, 2018
Greenlight Innovation will attend Hannover Messe, the world's leading show for industrial technology. April 25th - 29th 2016.
Join the world's largest industry event where all kinds of technologies, knowledge, talks, decisions, and professionals of the hydrogen & fuel cell gather from around the world.
March 2nd - 4th, 2016
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight - Tokyo, Japan.
The Energy Storage Europe is an expo and conference event which takes place in Düsseldorf in March annually. At the Energy Storage Europe Expo various companies and research institutes have the chance to present their latest products and research findings.
The 12th EUROPEAN SOFC & SOE FORUM will focus on solid oxide fuel cells and electrolysers, with the addition of a new category addressing reactors and separators based on solid oxide membranes.
Keep your finger on the pulse of the energy storage industry at The Battery Show Conference 2016.
Discover what’s driving demand, what’s shaping novel technologies and what’s at the cutting edge. Join the hundreds of industry delegates and be part of the whole picture at this knowledge sharing and networking experience.
The Battery Show North America hosts the very latest advanced battery solutions for electric & hybrid vehicles, utility & renewable energy support, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications.
The 2016 show will co-locate with Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo, the premier showcase for electric and hybrid vehicle technology and innovation.
Join Greenlight and 3,000 experts from 30 countries at the WORLD OF ENERGY SOLUTIONS in Stuttgart, Germany. This year's focus on smart system solutions for connected users, smart key technologies, market and financing models, legal frameworks and best practice cases will make for an interesting three days.
Hyderabad once again plays host to the annual International Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Conference (IHFC – 2016). Join Greenlight and the world's energy experts in Hyderabad, India Dec 11-13th.
Please stop by the Canadian pavilion at the upcoming 2016 China International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Conference and Exhibition in Beijing, China (November 28-30, 2016).
Japan welcomes the world to the 13th annual Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Expo.
Join Greenlight and other innovators at the 2017 Hydrogen Fuel Cell & Battery exhibition at the world's largest industrial fair, Hannover Messe. http://www.hannovermesse.de/home
Meet Greenlight and other clean tech innovators at this annual FC conference in our beautiful home town of Vancouver. Register now as space is limited. Tickets are $299 for 2 days of talks on hydrogen fuel cell renewal: clean cars, clean power, clean solutions.
Greenlight Innovation is pleased to welcome customers to Hannover Messe H2FC Fair in Hall 27. Please find us at booth #D64. This year we are exhibiting adjacent to our partner, AVL, the world's largest privately owned, independent company focused on the development of powertrain systems. Join us for an interesting talk with Mr. Tomas Dehne, who will be giving a presentation on the Public Forum stage, Wednesday April 26 at 4PM. He is AVL's Application Manager for Fuel Cell Test Systems and will be discussing our AVL-Greenlight collaboration: The state-of-the-art HyCenta System Testbed; a successful result of the combined know-how of AVL and Greenlight. Greenlight's CEO, Ross Bailey, our Director of Sales, Greig Walsh, and European Sales Manager, Dr. Tomas Lutz, will be on hand to discuss our advancements in fuel cell testing and manufacturing equipment.
Discover new testing, development and validation technologies at the Testing Expo, and meet representatives from Greenlight and partner company, AVL to discuss our latest innovations.
To register for a complimentary pass, visit:
This annual gathering brings together the best scientific and technical minds in the industry to share research, experience, insights, new ideas and opportunities for what was once considered a “future technology”. Today ours is a growth industry. Meet Greenlight and other innovators. For more info and registration, visit:
As an international meeting point, the f-cell congress in Stuttgart welcomes over 700 participants from twenty countries and four continents. Learn about current developments and new markets for mobile and stationary applications of hydrogen fuel cells. Lectures, workshops and excursions complete the programme. For more info and registration, visit:
Tokyo once again plays host to the FC Expo, now in its 14th year. This leading international exhibition showcases technologies, components, materials, devices and finished fuel cells for hydrogen and fuel cell R&D and manufacturing. Meet our Greenlight sales engineers to discuss your testing requirements.
Many of the most inspirational innovators in the world join together each year in Hannover for the globe's largest industrial technology fair. Visit the Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries Group Exhibit in Hall 27 for exciting presentations on the latest market developments and forecasts, and chat with Greenlight's engineers to learn why we have set the industry standard for quality, reliability and testing accuracy for over 20 years. http://www.h2fc-fair.com
The WORLD HYDROGEN ENERGY CONFERENCE (WHEC) in Brazil is the opportunity for international and Brazilian communities to strengthen their global efforts on the path to sustainability. The WHEC 2018 conference is titled “Power and Biomass to Hydrogen” and will feature plenary lectures, keynotes, oral presentations and digital poster presentations. It will be complemented by engaging workshops, technical tours and enjoyable evening events, giving plenty of opportunity to network.
Greenlight is proud to be representing Canada along with several other clean tech companies and members of the Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association.
July 26 - 28 Beijing plays host to the hydrogen and fuel cell industry at the 3rd annual CIHFCE 2018 event. Visit us at the Canada Pavilion to meet representatives from Greenlight, CHFCA, Ballard Power, Hydrogenics, Intertek, Hydrogen In Motion, Blue-O Technology & Pacific Wellfare
This fuel cell industry networking conference takes place in Stuttgart annually. Join Greenlight and other innovators to discuss the exciting momentum of hydrogen fuel cell applications and where the industry is headed. For more information and to register, visit http://www.f-cell.de/en/.